Tuesday, 5 May 2026

The Christmas Kickstart Challenge #110 - Season's Tweetings!

 

It's time for another Christmas Kickstart Challenge and this month I'm thrilled to welcome back Joanne from Ambrosia and Iron as our guest elf.


We're all about our feathered friends this month as we play:

Challenge #110 - Season's Tweetings

You'll love Joanne's card for our challenge, so please hop on over to the main blog and take a peek. 

My offering this month is a very grown-up card for me. I tried so many different combinations of card stock, glitter card and patterned paper before I found something I was happy with. It does look nice IRL, so was worth the effort.


The die cut was created using Christmas Doves Aperture from Clarity. The cardstock is Rose Gold and when I came to stamp the sentiment (Avery Elle - Dasher) I was thrilled to find matching embossing powder from WOW in my stash. 

My second card for this challenge is this one:


I do love this little guy from Colorado Craft Company called Happy Feet. I felt he needed something to dance to, so gave him this lovely Hero Arts background. Poppystamps Frozen Border finished things off nicely. 

Rudolph has an especially lovely Random Raffle Prize for this month. 




Joanne and I both hope you'll come and join the fun this month!

10 comments:

Angelnorth said...

Unusual and beautiful die Jo, I love the calm and “grown up” this one has. Absolutely adorable dancing penguin, I can just see him waddling to the beat of fa-la-la-la-la, la-la, la-la! Thanks for having me along this month!

Greta said...

The Christmas Doves are beautiful and absolutely love the card!

Greta said...

Forgot to say how cute the 2nd card is and I love the Fa La La background!

Dawn T said...

Just gorgeous Jo. Both cards are gorgeous. The first one is so elegant. And love the cute penguin.

Leslie Miller said...

Jo, your grown up bird card is absolutely gorgeous! What a fantastic die that is. LOVE it! Of course, you know how I am when it comes to the cute stuff, so your penguin with his happy feet is making me happy, too!

Jeanne H said...

Love your first card! And wish clarity shipped to the USA.

Loll said...

Your first card is so pretty with the gorgeous birds and the rose gold glitter paper. Very elegant! The second one made me smile. Happy Feet is so cute! and I LOVE the fa-la-la-la-la background. Two wonderful cards for your challenge this month. Hope to play along! xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love the die and glitter on your first beautiful card. The second is a fun penguin using his happy feet to the background music. Love it and the snow die. x

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Gorgeous glitter behind your birdie circle, Jo and your happy feet card is adorable!! Looking forward to the fun challenge at CKC!!

papierelle said...

Two very lovely cards. I really like the graphic design on the first card—it needs nothing more. And you’ve showcased that cute penguin beautifully; he really lifts the spirits!