Wednesday, 9 September 2009

Wooohoooo!

Well doesn't my blog look swanky with it's lovely new button!!!

I am so thrilled to have made the Top 5 over at SPCC for this little card!
A big thank you to Samantha! I think she supplied great colours for this challenge.
As part of this Oscar acceptance speech I would also like to thank my wonderful husband, my weird but lovable parents, Custard the cat.......

4 comments:

Elise said...

Ohhhhh, goodness, gracious! Of course you did! THAT CARD ROCKED! Congratulations, Dotty! Bet you're sitting a little taller in the saddle TODAY! Yipeee!

CinnamonSally said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CinnamonSally said...

Whoops lots of spelling mistakes, in too much of a hurry today, so second time lucky!!!Congratulations Jo. Great news and that card is fantastic. Love the colours, my favourite palatte. Sallyx

Beth aka BR-T said...

This card is so brilliant! That bird cage is fabulous with the birdies. Beth