Thursday, 31 December 2009


I cannot believe that it is New Year's Eve - where did 2009 go?
Here are a few cards that I have been messing around with over the last few days.
I love this little girl by Diane Duda. The image is called Bunny and is from Sugar Nellie. The flowers are Junkitz Clear Stampz. I have to say a big thank you to Beth for both of these as they came as part of my recent candy win over at her blog.
Soooo cute, and sooooo reasonably priced too - especially as Heather has a sale on at her site right now. I must thank the wonderful Donna for the tip off about these images!
I was able to print two images on an A5 sheet and then add the sentiment using a cute font on my PC. The inside sentiment reads '...hope it's happy'.
 
So happy New Year everyone, let's hope its a good one... with lots of cards, creativity and fun!

12 comments:

CinnamonSally said...

Such cute cards and great colouring , as always! Happy New Year Jo thanks for all the lovely comments you make on my blog, they are always much appreciated.

Jo said...

Jo, these are fab, hope you have a very happy New Year and thanks for your lovely comments. Hugs Jo x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Jo, wow what pretty cards. Love the images and cute papers. Wishing you a happy and healthy 2010. I haven't forgotten your parcel - will send it off next week :) Hugs, Denise x

Jill said...

Love all of these cards! So cute! Your embossed backgrounds look great!

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Your cards are SOoooh goregeous! I love love LOVE the colours with the white & your colouring itself is stunning! Many congrats on winning the images from Hero Arts--how exciting; I can't wait to see what you make! Hugs, :o) mel

Anonymous said...

Hi Jo, how you doing, how was your christmas?
I know you had some stuff going on, how's it going...
Can I just say Happy new year to you and Andy....

I am loving these card's...I was not really a big fan of the Diane Duda stamp's to start with, but have to say they did grow on me the more I saw them...
You did a great job with her.... I am liking them even more now, I love the way you made the card.. and the true to you colour scheme...PURPLE...
Fab job with the other card too..you enjoying your pen's?

I have been trying my hand at something different, not sure how I will get on, but hey if you don't give it a go....

I have my eye on some other's stamp's too
http://www.thestampattic.co.uk/stampotique_originals.htm

I really like the global warming snowman best, though all the other's have caught me interest...this site is one I found the other day, I have never brought from them and will be looking for prices from other sites as I think I need that rubber...lol...

And my new year resolution was to spend less...on craft...Oh No...

We are not going out for the evening but I must add I have had a glass or two.. and think my bed is calling..so I am off to bed with a bit of TV, I have been watching the rerun's of The big fat quiz of the year all week and the latest is on shortly...a bit rude but some of them have been really funny...
This time 17 year's ago I was in labour, could'nt do it now...lol...

Happy New Year, have a good one...
x
Vicky

Lynne in NI said...

Kerching! ... there's goes my visa as I can't resist that little sweetie any longer!
Hope you have a wonderful New Year Jo, wishing you health and happiness for 2010!
Lynne
x

Tiffany Ervin said...

So lovely are each of these cards, I really adore the different prisms of lavender that you used, very beautiful and special Jo! Have a Happy New Year and stay safe!!

Elise said...

YOU have been busy! Wonderful! Gorgeous embossing, sista! And, as usual, your color work is ON FIRE! I loved these, cutie pie!

Hope you have and EXTREMELY delightful New Year's celebration, darling friend!

Alice said...

oh! love your Pure Innocence cards!! lovely! Happy New Year to you, too!! Diane Duda's image is so cute, too! thanks for sharing!!

Beth aka BR-T said...

Dotty Jo these cards are fantastic! I love what you did with the Diane Duda image and the flowers stamps is divine! I have missed coming by but loving the last two weeks with my kiddos! Beth

Linda Brun said...

Dotty Jo , happy new Year.. Beautiful cards. Thankyou for telling me about the SCC challenge. It's in the challenge now..and yes I mentioned in my blog who told me....
Hug..