
Each month the lovely Deborah of The Society of Stamp and Scrapaholics runs a Card Chain Challenge. I love receiving cards from fellow card makers so decided to play along!
...and was thrilled to receive this sweet card from Yvette in Belgium!

The idea is that you receive a fellow card maker's snail mail address, make her a card, and send it off. The next person on the list does the same thing with you, and so on. Each person makes a card for the person immediately above her in the chain, and the first person in the chain makes a card for the last person in the chain.
Everybody gets a hand-crafted card so everybody wins!
Everybody gets a hand-crafted card so everybody wins!
Deborah organises all the administrative side of things and it couldn't be easier!
To take part in the February Challenge you had to choose from three card making options. (You could combine all three if you wanted to).
The options for February were:
1. A colour palette of Citron, Cucumber, Violet, Mauve, Lilac
2. Deborah's template
3. A themed St Patrick's Day or Friendship card.
I love mauves and greens so I decided to use Deborah's colour palette, but I think my card was friendly too!!!
I sent this card to Cassi in Vienna, VA, USA...
...and was thrilled to receive this sweet card from Yvette in Belgium!
Deborah will be showcasing all the February Challenge cards on her blog at the beginning of March. She will also post the details for the March Card Chain Challenge.
If you've yet to discover her excellent blog why not go take a look as Deborah is one bright, funny lady, and a fabulous card maker!
Happy crafting everyone!
18 comments:
How lovely!! A delightful idea -- I'll have to think about taking part in March :o)
Hi Jo, I love Deborah Card Challenge, this is the third month I have taken part and so far have received cards, from New York, Norway and Manchester. Its such fun to receive a handmade card. Your card is so cute, perfect image for this challenge,I love it!!The sweet little card from Yvette is cute too.
Hope you are having a good week.
Hugs
Sally
gorgeous card and a great idea for sending and receiving cards too
Hugs
Victoria
x
Love that cute image Jo, a perfect card! Never heard of the card chain challenge before, must check it out. Tfs :)x
very cute card that you made for the challenge! Isn't this a super fun challenge? the card that you received is so sweet, too! thanks for sharing!
Such a Sweet Card.....Love that little girl!!!
Hugs....
Great cards!
Love your card--the soft blue sky is a nice detail! Yvette's card is great, too! Thanks for sharing!
A-dor-a-ble!! Love your card and Yvette's, too! I'm enjoying the CCC's and hope to play along as long as Deborah is willing and able to host them. Hope you're having a great week, Jo!
Your card is so cute! And the one you received is adorable, too!
Hugs,
Vanessa
beautiful cards love them both.
hugs chris xx
Stunning cards - adore them both.
Hi Jo, Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog especially as it meant I could follow you back and have a good look at your lovely cards. You have some beautiful makes on here. Your friend's card is lovely too.
The foot and knee are slowly improving thanks. I wondered if you'd seen the link in my sidebar to the blog I share with 3 friends. You'll be able to see the whole project that the cello was from on there (if you haven't already been that is).
Anyway, thanks for visiting me. I really appreciate it.
Lesley Xx
This is so cute. I love the coloring on it. It looks like watercolors. Gorgeous. Embossing really makes the card. ;)
I love your creation you sent off, the colors are wonderful to say the least! Your card you received is so sweet too! Beth
Jo - Really gorgeous card and a great idea for sending and receiving cards. Will have a look at Deborah's blog. Wishing you a wonderfull weekend. Hugs.
What a sweet card you made and your coloring is fantastic. Love that image. What an adorable card you received too!
Both of these fabulous cards are making my crafty fingers twitch! FANTASTIC work, my sweet, sweet and COLOR-fabulous friend! Ohhhhhhh, I've been gone for too long. I've missed your elegance and flawlessly colored lil' world! Darling card and excellent HAPPY chain mail! YOU are so special!
Post a Comment