Hi everyone, and a happy Valentine's day! I just wanted to share the card that I made for my hubby using Jane's cute digi-stamp 'Spike'.
I had sooooo much fun paper piecing these little monsters.
Jane has plenty more cute stamps available to buy over at Squigglefly, and she released a fabulous new collection yesterday. Check out her blog, and those of her rather fantastic DT for details of the new stamps and a chance to win a free set!Have a great Sunday!
21 comments:
Happy Valentines day Jo.. Love those cute little lovebirds ..
Hugs
Happy Valentines Day Jo, what a cute card great paper piecing. Bet your hubby was thrilled.
Hi there Jo
pleased you came to say hi, now Ive found you it still all amazes me this blog hopping buisness. (sad arnt I)
Anyway your card is fantastic as is your blog.
back soon love chris xx
I love this Jo...soooo cute, I love the paper piecing technique...I think you may have inspired me to have another go xxx
hugs
Jo X
Love your Valentines card - bet you hubby was pleased - (is that what you and he look like! lol) I have survived by Teenagers dinner! and feel free to do an easel card it was the only folding I could think of - I had tried a waterfall fold and gatefold but the easel seem to make a much more special card - go for it x
How funny to make a Ms and Mr Monster - lool - great idea Jo!
Happy Valentine`s Day! Super cute card, Jo! Love how you created this couple!
Hugs,
Vanessa
This is such a fun card and the paper pieced monsters are totally cute! :)
OMGosh Jo, this is totally hilarious! Your bug-eyed monsters are fabulous! Hope you've had a great Valentine's Day!
:o)
Hi again Jo, yes the baby is called Alexandra, which has immediately been shortened to Alex. Her big brother (aged 6) stayed in his Granny's last night so he was so excited to meet his baby sister .... excitement which lasted all of about 10 minutes and then he asked could he play his DS!
Great paper piecing! This couldn't be any cuter! Happy Valentine's Day!!
Oh what a fab card, love those papers too.
luv
Debby
Love it Jo! :)xx
Jo - great card - love mr and mrs spike...so fun. Great idea and fab card.
too cute!! LOVE love love this adorable card!!
THis is the most fun, cutest Vday card or anytime love card I have seen yet. I absolutely LOVE it. It cracked me up. It's just too cute!
Hehe!! What a fantastic card for the hubs!! Hope your Valentine was really special for you and you had lots of fun!
Adorable card Jo :o)
*GASP!*
Are you KIDDING me!?! SERIOUSLY! Those two, are ADORABLE! Gosh, that PAPER and your delicate work and those darling MONSTERS... HEAVENS! What fun, your crafty bird! GREAT fun!
{Wish I COULD come along for the shopping trip, sweet friend! You guys beeee goooooood! hee hee}
What a great idea for a valentines card! So cute!
Oh these two critters are awesome Dotty I love your paper piecing! Beth
Post a Comment