Tuesday, 4 May 2010

...and the winner is?

Hi everyone, thanks for your lovely comments on my blogoversary post... how I wish I had candy for you all!

I'm having a few technical problems with my camera this morning, and therefore can't photograph the little piece of paper with her name on it, however the winner is Denise (The crafty Den)!!!

Congratulations Denise, please email me with your address so that I can get your candy in the post.

Once again, thanks to everyone for dropping by and joining in the fun.

Happy crafting!

8 comments:

Pajalu said...

Congratulations to Denise :D. Jo you are such a nice person too for doing a give away xoxoxoxoxo

Sanne said...

Congratulations Denise - whoooo hooo!

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Jo, *yay* for me!! I can't believe I have won those super cute stamps - thank you so much. I will email you later with my deets. Thanks again. Hugs, Denise x

CinnamonSally said...

Congratulations Denise, have fun!!

donna mikasa said...

Woo hoo! Congrats, Denise! Enjoy your goodies!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Denise! :o)

Tyggereye said...

Congrats Denise! Hope your camera is better soon!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Oh, congrats to Denise! Enjoy all the goodies!