Hi everyone, just a quick post to share my second attempt at using that lovely Vinnie Pearce wire torso digi.
I printed the same two images as before but used some beautiful Laura Ashley background paper from my stash. I distressed the paper with 'Bundle Sage' (thanks again, Sanne!)Thanks to my lovely mate Vicky I used two fabulous Martha Stewart punches to create the border effect, and then added two tiny butterflies for a 'pop' of pink. The ribbon took ages to tie, but I eventually got the effect that I wanted so that it hangs across the punched edge! The base card is a really dark grey from Bazzil Basics and looks nice and classy. I haven't included a sentiment as I didn't want to overcrowd the card.
I am spending today working on my ICS coursework as I have to see my coach tomorrow. Sorry not to be doing much visiting and commenting today, but I must get my ICS work up to date and ready for the meeting. I've got to admit I'm ever so slightly nervous!!!!
Happy crafting everyone!
19 comments:
Love your card Jo, That paper is stunning and perfect with the torso image, in that colour and with the lace effect and ribbon it makes me think of a vintage costume drama, very romantic!!!
Sorry Jo, I am tired after being away all day yesterday, this is the third message I have sent you....done it wrong twice...
This is lovely, and I did like the last one too.
The green on this card is me all over as I love green!!
Debbiexx
Oh Wow Jo!!!
This is even better than the last one, the paper's really bring out the best with your image, you have done an awesome job here Jo, you really have....
I love it!!!
And yes it does look really romantic!!!
Fantastic Creation, you clever gal...
x
Vicky
ps...yes I have seen and have a few of the Lavinia stamp's, must have forgot to show you those the other day...lol Next time eh...
Just lovely! I adore the butterflies!
Jo - Both cards are just beautiful, stylish, special this last one. Love the digi image.
Good luck tomorrow. Big hug
Hi Jo, this is gorgeous, as good as the first, it just gives a differenct effect, I love them both!!! Good luck tomorrow. Hugs Jo x
Jo these are stunning! I love that paper and the wire torso is awesome :)
Stunning Jo. I do think this one is more "all together" than your first - but it was gorgeous as well!!! Quite a neat image.
Jo,
I love this one as much as the last ~ they are both lovely :o)
Good luck on your meeting, by the way!
Beautiful! Love the DP and the image works perfectly with it!
Great card Jo - love the colors!
It's a stunning card Jo, love the double border effect, really classy. Hope the meeting went well. :)xx
lovely card! beautiful colors and love those little pink butterflies!!
I love them both! You have such an amazing style! Hugs!!
Beautiuful lucious greens! Lovely card!
LOVE this Jo...perfect with the DP...!!
Oh I love both! This one slightly better like you. The color on this one is superb!
HOLY MACARONI!!!!!!!! how do i ♥LoOooOOoooVE♥ this? lemme count the ways: i love the images, i love the soft colors, i love the stacked punches-n-ribbon border, i LOVE the butterflies, and i LOVE♥LOVE♥LOVE the way you've printed the antique text OVER that divine laura ashley paper! wow, wow, WOW this is flippin' amazin' miss jo!!!!!!!!!!! ♥♥♥
What exquisite work. You've shown this stamp off in the MOST amazing light! I'm blown away! What a shabbilicious masterpiece, indeed!
Post a Comment