I am on a The Greeting Farm kick right now! I seem especially drawn to the Sprouts as I love their wide eyes and cute expressions. I used sweet little Ruby on this 3 x 3 card (love those boots!).
The background was made using the same combination of distress ink technique and stamps that I used on my Niece's birthday card. I am really enjoying using Distress inks in this way, and plan to make a few sets of these cards as gifts as they are so quick and simple to produce.I'm entering this card for 'no patterned paper' week over at The Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge #84.
Not much time for creating this week as I am working extra hours... roll on the weekend!
Happy crafting everyone, I'll be joining in again soon!
18 comments:
Would make a lovely gift idea, you're right. I initially thought the background was pre printed paper, you've created the pattern beautifully. Love the stitch effect around the edge. Little detail like that makes all the difference.
Such a sweet and pretty card, Jo! I love all the TGF Sprouts too! I recently bought Roll Call, so I'm not allowing myself to buy any more at the moment, but Ruby is defo at the top of list to get next! When will the obsession end ... never, LOL! Hugs, Sem x
Hi Jo
Lovely image and your distress inking is lovely, think I might have these somewhere in my stash. Debbiexx
Oh this is super cute I agree about the Sprouts they are rather gorgeous and your colouring of this one is fabulous so is that background this is great work I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x
YOU and your lovely stamping! *Sigh!* You replenish my creative spirit! I'm sorry for the busy week, but we all seem to have those creep up! THANK GOODNESS your beautiful talent seems not the less for wear! BEAUTIFUL card! YOU make me happy, Madame Dots!
Now this is just adorable! Your coloring is perfection!
so cute and delightful!! love the beautiful background!!!
This is super cute Jo! Love the very feminine colors! Hope you don't have to work too hard and will be able to get more crafting time in!
Lovely background Jo. Very cleverly done. Love that colour
Distress inks are the best. Great card! Have you checked out Tim Holtz's blog this week? He has some great giveaways. Just have to comment on each post or submit a distress ink project. :)
Dotty this card is darling I agree I love the sprouts, I even bought Roll Call but have I made one card yet? Nope Soon I hope1 Have a wonderful weekend...Beth
Oh, this is so sweet!!! Love your adorable card, your coloring is perfect! Vanessa x
Your background is really cool, looks tie-dyed. Good luck with the challenge
This is just SO adorable!!
Beautiful card Jo. Love the distress background and I can understand why you have fallen in love with these cute images. Your colouring is so wonderfull. Big Hug
Hiya Jo, oh my - what a super cute little card!! Love the image and a wonderful job with the challenge.
Thanks for joining us this week at the Secret Crafter and good luck in the draw.
Mel X
Gorgeous card Jo, the background is stunning and so brilliantly done :) Donna x
ok, definitely something else i want to learn: that distress ink background technique!!! b/c it's the first thing i saw and i thought, "OOH! what paper line is ♥THAT♥??!?!" totally UTTERLY fabbbulous!!! ♥
Post a Comment