It's another beautiful bright and sunny morning here today and after one heck of a week I am so glad that it is Craftday... I mean Friday! Today I'm sharing the card that I made for the Challenge #88 over at The Secret Crafter.
This week the challenge has been chosen by my friend Vicky and it is Weddings or Anniversaries. Take a minute to drop by at Vicky's blog for a peek at the fabulous favour box that she made for the challenge... so creative!
I have used one of the new range of Secret Crafter Stamps for my card. The image is called Rockability Couple and is a clear polymer stamp.
This was the first time that I had used one of the new stamps that Wendy has produced. I have to say that I am very impressed. The stamp clings nicely to the perspex block and the stamped image is crisp and sharp. There are some great details too such as the girl's sweet handbag and her dashing partner's fabulous footware!
This was the first time that I had used one of the new stamps that Wendy has produced. I have to say that I am very impressed. The stamp clings nicely to the perspex block and the stamped image is crisp and sharp. There are some great details too such as the girl's sweet handbag and her dashing partner's fabulous footware!
I couldn't decide which colours to pick for my card so I asked my hubby, who chose red and blue. I wasn't sure at first but I decided to go with his suggestion and I am glad that I did as it makes for a really bright and cheery card! I am just sorry that the pictures are a bit dark... I think there is something slightly amiss with my camera!
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
21 comments:
Morning jo
this is so fabulous, love the image, may have to check that one out.
hugs chris xx
Such a fun card, Jo--your hubby picked the perfect colours! I love the details on the image and the "anime" feeling. Have a great weekend!
Such a neat card Jo. Just love it. the colours are perfect together... hubbies are useful at times!!!
Just writing this again, forgot to say something so went back a page and lost what I first wrote.....doh
How are you chick,
Love the card, Andy chose a great colour scheme, I agree about the stamps, they print out so crisp...
If your in the area I am off to Wendy's in a min, need to finish my project I was talking about the other day...
As for an order, bit skint this month so have to give it a miss, loved the punch from my last order though, will be using it loads
Have a fab weekend and I will speak to you soon
x
Vicky
This is what I forgot to say...Thank you for joinging SCSC this week and good luck
x
Beautiful card Jo, love the new stamp!
Clairex
Stunning card and fabulous colours.
Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)
Hugs Jane x
Lovely card, Jo, the image is certainly different and fun.
luv
eileen
x
Hi jo great card, love the colour choice hard to think a man could get it right lol Have a fun weekend ju x
Jo, just love it. Great card, wonderful image - so fun. Hope you have a great weekend.
Hope your weeekend is great! I love what you did with that image! Your hubby's color choices are great! :)
Love your Rocking couple Jo, such a great image and coloured so beautifully, what a great choice of colours made by Hubby. Have a great relaxing weekend.
Sallyx
This is a cute image that you have chosen, love your choice of colours, big hugs Pops x x x
Hiya Jo, cracking card you have here. This is one of my favourite Secret Crafter stamps and you used super colours and papers. You've really done it justice chuck.
Thanks for joining us this week at the Secret Crafter and good luck in the draw.
Mel X
Wow, fabulous colors on this card, and I love how big the eyes are on the girl and boy!
lovely image and a wonderful card, Jo!!
beautiful card, love that image so good, well done on a wonderful creation, good luck with your tag xx
Great card Jo. Lovely colours. :) FAB image.
Don't mention camera's!!
Hope you have a lovely weekend.
Hugs, Gez.xx
Beautiful weddingcard Jo. Love the colors. I've experienced 'blu' pictures, and it was the ISO setting I had to change. Not sure if that is the case with your camera, but thought it was worth mention. Wishing you a wonderfull weekend !
Oooh Jo, I love your new stamp, and you've coloured it beautifully, lovin the sparkly accents. Fab layout too! (Well done to hubby for the colour combo!)
Sweet card and great choice of colors!
well, i think that guy is onto something...clearly he has a bit of papercrafting flair!!! this is *sooooooo* adorable and so much ♥FUN♥! :)
Post a Comment