Wednesday, 2 June 2010

Yoga Anya and WOYWW!

Happy Wednesday everyone!
It's week 52 of What's on your Workdesk Wednesday. Congrats to Julia and a big thank you to her for a year of fun.
Here's my desk today...
Mmmmm, looks suspiciously like baby cards in the making!

As mentioned in my previous post, Yoga Anya has come to live at my house. She stamps beautifully and was a pleasure to colour, and I finally got to use one of my scraps of waste denim for her Yoga mat.
I printed the sentiment on my PC... and actually remembered to let the Tumbled Glass Distress ink dry before printing.
Just before I sign off I want to share the link to The Secret Crafter's site so that you can take a look at the gorgeous new stamp range that Wendy has created.
I loved her first set of manga inspired stamps, and am totally blown away by these new designs.
Happy crafting everyone!

48 comments:

Nine said...

So cute card. Thanks for sharing !

Isabelle Norris said...

very neat desk.... looks like more cards on the way :)
isa

Andrea - Wales, UK said...

Beautiful card...I wish I could cross mt legs like that...haha!!!

xx

cheryl said...

oh love your card so cute,and love your workspace,hugs cheryl xxxx

angeleef said...

What a tidy workspace! Thanks for sharing. I'm soooo nosy too! :)
** Evi **

Amanda said...

Can't wait to see the finished cards. Amanda

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

This card made me smile. Your yoga mat is the perfect touch to this card. I love seeing scraps in projects and this is perfect. The birthday person will love this one. Happy WOYWW.

Annie said...

Lovely card and a very tidy desk :-)
A x

Helen said...

Cute card!

Kathryn said...

Cute card!! What does that word "tranquility" mean? Its not in my vocabulary, HA! Great workspace!
xo
kat

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

What a cutie card! Love it!

Deanne :)

Nicky said...

Love seeing your cards and your craft space - very tidy x

CinnamonSally said...

Love your Yoga Anya card and what a tidy desk, you should see mine at the moment!! My mojo has gone walkabout and I need to make some birthday cards!!!

Darcy Marshall said...

tidy space, love that you have your promarkers out. great yoga image, love it.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jo,
I think I could do with some of that yoga stuff, apart from feeling stressed this week I need to get in shape, love the card, great idea with the denim...
Tumbled glass is my fav from the new distress inks, it's a really gorgeous colour.

Great desk too, your dest protector is great, mine is just an old shower curtain...

Thanks for the email the other day and all the really kind comments on the new stamps, I was worried about them to begin with, as they are new and I have nothing to refer to I wasn't sure how I would do colouring them but I have had some lovely feedback.
you must let me know about the blog hop thing, it would be nice to see what its about.


James has just text me saying he has some good news, I am left wondering what that ones about, I was going to text him back and ask if he's moving out...lol

catch you later
x
Vicky

Kay said...

Lovely card, thanks for sharing.

Linby said...

Tidy! Like the denim yoga mat - fab
Linbyx

chris said...

Hi jO
Scrummy card its so fab.
If only I could see my desk I would be so happy.
hugs chris xx

ISA said...

Oh oh.. nice work ! :-)

Elise said...

WOW, lovely gal! These little dears + you = amazing! Wendy is lucky to have such a fan in you, cause you're gonna make her images come to life! This lil' yoga darling looks HEALTHY and lovable right where you have her - expertly created card, indeed! Love you, dear! Glad you're getting some time in the craft area!

Anonymous said...

Aww she is so cute! Love your workspace Jo - way cleaner than mine! :)

Anonymous said...

Fabby card .... not to mention the workspace- hmmm love the yummy ink and promarkers ;o)

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Cool, love that your profile comments admit that you too look at all sorts of cool cards out there!

Spyder said...

ohooo can't make your pictures bigger so can't quite see your stamped bits but they do look interesting, very tidy have a great day
(Lyn)

Unknown said...

loving the bacground it really works!

love Dawn xx

Tyggereye said...

Great card. Yoga Anya is cute! Love the picture of your work area. I love seeing arty tools. :)

Kelly Booth said...

LOVE your Yoga Anya...such a sweet card!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Beautiful card Jo!! Now I could really use some peace and tranquility in my life..lol! Perfect little image on your card!

Unknown said...

Great work!

Linda Brun said...

Love your Youga Anya and really love the background ;-) . You desk is looking very tidy... and I'm looking forward to the card you are making with the items on the desk. Wishing you a wonderfull and creative weekend. Hug

Sid said...

Very tidy desk and great work too !

Paper and Ribbons said...

Really nice card and I like the serene colours :)

Abounding Treasures said...

Your desk looks TOO neat ~ it'll be interesting to see the cards that you make :o)

Angie said...

Tidy and ordered space ...love the card.

Jill said...

What a fun card! I love how you've positioned her on her mat! This is such a unique, creative card! Superb!

Deirdre said...

Jo, love your fun yoga card. So cute. Great job.

Kathy said...

Wow! your desk looks so busy and creative

Alice said...

very cute card!! love it!

donna mikasa said...

First of all--your desk is super neat! And I do see some baby onesies waiting to be coloured! Love your Yoga Anya and her clever denim mat! I must look for her! I believe she has never touched ink! Yikes!

And thanks for the link to an awesome stamp site!

Tracey said...

your yoga anya card is lovely. A tidy desk, cant wait to see the finished project for the images you have ready.

Thanks for sharing

Tracey

The Crafty Den said...

Cute card Jo. Love the anya image and the denim yoga mat is brilliant :) Hugs, Denise x

Jo said...

Hi Jo, just popping by to say hi and admire your fantastic cards. How do you manage to keep your workdesk so tidy, mine doesn't look like that after I've tidied it!! Hugs Jo x

Lívia Andrade said...

I love your cards!!! This is soo cute!!!
Thanks to your visit and come back!!!
Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jo, love the cute card, the Yoga Anya is my most favorite Anya so far. You did a great job on her!

Hugs,
Lily

Vanessa said...

Super cute card, Jo! Ha, I wish my desk would be half as tidy! No chance, I tried so often! Love that onesie stamp on your desk - what is it? Hugs, Vanessa x

Lynne in NI said...

Cool card Jo, I'm lovin her little yoga mat!
And what a tidy desk (...oooh all those lovely promarkers) - I'll have to take a pic of mine tomorrow if I remember, shameful though it is!
:o)

Moccavanila by Vera Rhuhay said...

OhMy! Love ..love your Yoga Anya,Jo!!!
Your coloring amazing! and your blog are Beautiful!

lauren bergold said...

oooh! that yoga stamp is adorable, indeed, but it is the ♥DENIM MAT♥ that has won my heart! you are just TOOOOOO clever, missus! :)