Friday, 15 September 2017

Naughty or Nice Challenge #43 - Reminder


It's the 15th of September, so I'm back again with mid-month reminder inspiration for the current challenge over at Naughty or Nice!


Once again, we're delighted to be sponsored by Bugaboo, and I couldn't resist using this sweet image for my card. I just love her expression of innocence.


You can find this adorable image here in the Bugaboo store, plus a whole host of other gorgeous, fun digis which simply scream 'buy me!' whenever I visit!

4 comments:

Billie A said...

Cute.. Great sentiment but it would have to be coffee.. LOL. I guess that would be the nice part.. Love Bugaboo images and Love how you colored her.

Lynne in NI said...

Ha, she's fab! Love your colour theme x

Cara said...

Such a fun card and beautifully coloured x

Monika Reeck said...

yay cute sentiment and cute lady Image
you choose purple my fav color
and combine with blue..perfect color combo Jo
love love your cute framed card
hugs
Monika