Sunday, 8 April 2018

Bold!


Now here's a challenge I've long admired, but (for some inexplicable reason) never played along with... Until now!
I love the idea that this challenge can be interpreted in a few different ways. I went with a bold word die, a bold sentiment and some very bold colours. Fun, fun, fun!

I love the new SMILE die from MFT. While most people would go cute, I just had to go snarky!

There are some lovely DT cards to admire over at Just Us Girls, and the linky gallery is a treat too. Time for a cuppa and a little look around, I think!

15 comments:

Eunice von creative clutter box said...

Love your card :) It makes me smile! Perfect!
Hugs, Eunice

Nicole Parmentier said...

That sentiment is hilarious (and so true!) Love your card!!

Dawn Phillips said...

That sentiment is priceless. Thanks for making me smile. Love Dawn x

shirley-bee said...

And so say all of us! 😁

Vicki Dutcher said...

Welcome to JUGS! We are happy you joined in our challenge, especially with this fabulous big, bold SMILE card. Yes, I laughed at the sentiment with it :). Thanks for joining in at JUGS~!

Claire said...

Brilliant, I'm a big fan of snarky and this card is perfect. Love the big glittered 'smile' and the bold vibrant colours x

Lindsey said...

Snarky? You? :D Love the bright colours and BOLD (in two ways) sentiment!

Karren said...

This is fabulous and that sentiment made me laugh!

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

What a super card, made me laugh and think maybe it was time I went to the dentist hee hee!! You do make me smile Jo. Thank you so much for sharing.
Creative wishes Tracey x

CinnamonSally said...

Fabulous card Jo!!

Lynne in NI said...

LOL I'd have known that was your card a mile off! Fab sentiment!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

I love all of that glitter and those wonky dots. Fantastic take on BOLD!!!!

Je@net said...

Your beautiful card makes me smile. Love it!

Greta said...

Oh what a fun card, Jo--made me smile!

Marina said...

It makes me think of Smarties and definitely makes me smile.