Monday, 16 April 2018

Just Us Girls

I had such a good time playing along with the previous challenge at Just Us Girls that I decided to play along again!


Being a huge fan of black and white cards, this challenge called to me very loudly. Having just bought a gorgeous new set by Honey Bee Stamps called Zen Floral I was itching to use it and this challenge seemed to offer a perfect opportunity. 


I had to lighten-up this picture quite a bit, and so the lines don't look as black and crisp as they do in real life. The stripes are from a Stampin' Up stamp - I thought I had stripey paper, but it turned out I didn't! The hugs die and the little red heart finished this sweet and simple card.

There are some brilliant stripey cards from the DT girls and the linky gallery is filling up with beautiful creations too - what a fun challenge!

Happy crafting everyone!

10 comments:

Tracy said...

Nicely done. I like the pairing of the florals with the stripes.

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card.

Liz McGuire, said...

Hiya, the black and white is really eye-catching, stunning card, Liz x

Claire said...

Classic card and very striking in black and white with the pop of red from the heart, fab card Jo x

Lynne in NI said...

Lovely! The pop of red is just perfect too :)

Dawn T said...

really pretty Jo

Marina said...

Really stylish card - great stamped stripes.

Greta said...

Love the design, Jo--beautiful card!

Aileen said...

Beautiful design Jo, love that speck of colour against this stunning black and white creation.

Monika Reeck said...

Oooh I love the red there Jo
love the sentiment
and the stripes paper is highlight
the flower paper is cute
in one word
wonderfully made
hugs
Monika