It's the final 'Reveal' for 2018 over at Card Chain Challenge as we always take a little break for December, but don't despair if you want to play along the January sign-up starts on December 7th!
This month we had a truly love combo of sketch and colours on offer:
and our challenge themes were clocks, mermaids and friendship.
My 'make' for this month was very, very CAS.
I did want to use the challenge colours, but just couldn't make the card work with the shades that I had so decided to swap things around a little. My recipient this month was the lovely Hilary.
My October sender was Marga in Spain, and I was delighted to receive this lovely creation from her. I especially like how Marga has used the texture of the water colour paper to add texture and interest to her card.
Here's a close-up of my card to Hilary. I doubt if you can see the subtle Wink of Stella on the flowers, but hopefully the Diamond Glaze effect is visible on the vase.
You can see the whole reveal in all it's glory by heading over to The Card Chain Challenge blog here.





8 comments:
very pretty Jo.
Beautiful cards both sent and received. I love your CAS creation. So fresh and fun. Hugz
It was wonderful to receive this beautiful CAS card, thank you. And thanks also for linking me in your blog. I mentioned your card in my blog but didn't think to link you, that's a lesson learnt. Perhaps I will see if I can edit it. I love taking part in this challenge xxx
Hi Jo. Gorgeous CAS card. It's just beautiful in it's simplicity. Marga's card is lovely too and I agree, the texture is a great idea.
Have a lovely creative weekend, Angela xXx
Love those little lollipop flowers and the sparkle does show on the close up - lovely effect!
Awww this is simple sweetness. I mean just look at that adorable little vase of blooms.
Perfect CAS card Jo!
I'm very fond of CAS cards, this one is a beauty!
Post a Comment