The lovely Edna certainly can rock witchy gear!
Our new challenge at SoSS is F is for Fantasy. Our graphics goddess, Sister Lee, has gone for witches and fairies, but as you can see I've gone for fantasies of a different kind!
The image is from VLVS and I love her somewhat wistful expression as she contemplates her birthday fantasy.
The gals have worked their magic with this challenge, so why not head over and take a look. We're a little short on snark these days, so would love you to play along and be as naughty as you like with this theme!


14 comments:
Why didn't this type occur to me? Awesome stamp awesome sentiment Fantastic card!!!
Perfect image to go with that perfect sentiment! Love this!
Sounds like my kind of fantasy! Brilliant.
Hah! Maybe we could even up the ante by nominating our least favourite politicians for the roles? Love the stylish, minimalist look to this, perfect with the image!
Absolutely fabulous. I love that sentiment. Love Dawn x
LOL! Awesome card, I love that sentiment!
Hugs, Tammy
what's not to love about this card, cracks me up. Its me I swear. perfect
Yet another VLVS to add to my wishlist! Perfect for your ultimate fantasy sentiment.
Great card and perfect sentiment as always Jo.
Definitely a sentiment woman all around the world will be wishing for hee hee!!
Fabulous strong image, makes for a smashing card!!
Happy Sunday Tracey x
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yes!!!
This is my ultimate fantasy!!!
Fab take on the challenge sistah!
Fabulous !
Hi Jo. That is a sentiment I would definitely agree with but it will never happen here Lol! Happy creative week, Angela xXx
Lol if only!
Post a Comment