Sunday, 11 November 2018

The 25 Days of Christmas Tags - Tag #1

I'm delighted to have finally found time to make a little tag to play along with Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags. I've got quite a bit of catching up to do as Tracey and the team have reached Day #11.


My tag is pretty simple. It was made with leftover papers and with stamps and dies received as gifts from two lovely blogging buddies. The string is recycled so you could say that this tag was virtually free to make!

I've really struggled to get into a festive frame of mind this year, but making this tag seems to have kick-started my Christmas creativity. Hopefully now I'll be able to make a start on some Christmas cards.... but first, more tags!


11 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Really lovely tag.

Lynne in NI said...

Love it Jo! I've a few Xmas cards made, my wrapping paper and gift bags all sorted ... but not a clue what I'm actually buying anyone! Hoping inspiration will strike soon!

Beverly S. said...

Your tag is outstanding....especially love that candy cane which just pops off the card. :)

Nicole Parmentier said...

I know what you mean. We had beautiful weather for so long that it is unbelievable that Christmas is so close by already. But your tag is really festive, love it!!

Lindsey said...

Love this tag! So festive and cute. To me one of the great things about tags is they're a great opportunity to put scraps to good use... but you'd never know these started as random bits and pieces, they came together perfectly! So glad you were inspired to make a tag for Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags event, my friend!

Dawn T said...

a totally gorgeous tag Jo. I don't really do tags but might be persuaded to give it a to.

CinnamonSally said...

Such a gorgeous tag Jo, I still have lots of cards to make yet so the tags will have to wait lol!!

Tracy said...

I'd say you've covered everything on that little tag. Cold--cocoa--candy cane. The 3 C's of winter. LOL Adorable!

Monika Reeck said...

THE Candy looks so yummyyy
and love the DP you have choosen adorable TAG Joe
this is for me?
I like this much
hugs
Monika

Susan Renshaw said...

Pretty good result from your leftovers!!
Really enjoying taking part in
25 Days of Christmas Tags
Susan Renshaw
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

Rosmarie said...

Just love this little thing! Your tag is so sweet,Jo!
Rosi x