Ok, so I'm never going to make it to #25, but I'm enjoying following Tracey and the gang's gorgeous daily posts AND I've managed to make my 2nd Christmas tag of the year!
I always love this little alpaca.
If I ever have to choose which stamps to include in my desert island crafting kit, al always paca this alpaca.
You can find The 25 Tags of Christmas by clicking here.


8 comments:
I love that dots feel soft and cuuutee animal Jo
love love your TAG
yes I am healthy
and so less time in front of computer
but your visit always made me smile
Miss you Jo
biig hugs
Monika
PS: I try to catch up a bit
LOL, Jo, you just need to be dedicated (or crazy) and you too can finish all 25 days of tags! :P Your alpaca is such a cutie! I like the little cotton (or are they alpaca?) puffs.
WOW what a cute tag Jo and as always a fabulous sentiment too!!
LOL Thanks for the chuckle. Too cute!
Is it wrong of me to see the little pile behind his butt and think they might be other than snowballs?! *blush* Cute tag Jo, his spotty scarf looks great!
Love the snowballs! And the circle and the scarf - everything in fact. Such great details all on a tag,
How sweet is this little tag, of course the little pompom snowballs look perfect with the alpaca x
Well that's twice as many tags than I've made! Mine will be 100% shop bought this year. Love your little alpaca :)
Post a Comment