Saturday, 18 September 2021

The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers Challenge #194 - U is for Ugly

 


I doubt Edna's kitchen will be gracing the front cover of House Beautiful Magazine anytime soon, but who knows - styles change!

We are playing U is for Ugly this fortnight over at The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers. 

I took a little while to get going with this one, but once I'd found the words I knew immediately which image I'd use!


The background is one I created a few weeks ago with my Gelli Plate. The stamp is from VLVS. I added some washi tape to look like she's sat at a table. The other stamps visible on the card are from Funky Fossil.

My teamies have created some amazing cards for this challenge, so please head over, take a look and play along!

13 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Great image, fabulous sentiment and well put together. The gelli plate background is awesome.

Dawn T said...

Great card Jo.

CinnamonSally said...

Fabulous as always Jo, your sentiments are such fun.

Helen said...

LOL! So true! LOVE the lady image and your gelli background is awesome! Have a super wek!

Chelle (PhotoArt/MaybeCreative) said...

Adding the x totally does. Love the card

Lindsey said...

This is absolutely perfect! Great gelli plate background, and the washi tape table is brilliant!

Lynne in NI said...

Oooh fab card Jo, you should go in to the meme making business. Your background is a stunner by the way!

JulieP said...

Love that meme and your gal is perfect.

Donna said...

X makes everything sound cooler :)
This is just awesome sistah!

Marina said...

Oh I love it! The image goes so perfectly with the funny saying.

Angelnorth said...

Love this Jo, the sentiment is fab and the stamp has a gloriously androgynous look, even though you referred to “she” - I’m thinking Oscar Wilde or Lord Byron! Great Gelli print and the table curve is a brilliant addition.

Pia S said...

I always love to see what you come up with for this challenge. Always such brilliantly fun sentimnts. You very successfully managed to make a tablecloth by using washi tape - so clever.

Anneke said...

Lovely card!