Saturday, 2 July 2022

Card Chain Challenge Reveal - June 2022

Once again we have a beautiful Reveal on offer at Card Chain Challenge.


We had 28 participants who exchanged cards across the globe this month, thus bringing our grand card exchange total to 3,685! Thank you so much to everyone who plays along and supports this challenge.
 
All the cards exchanged during June used at least one of the following options:


Colour Palette Option


(Exact matching is not required.)
 

Sketch Option
 

(Orient as desired.)

Our themes were fluffy, funny and friendship and our products and techniques were pipe cleaners and pop-ups.

I sent this card to my sweet friend Arlene:


I'm still loving my Chris Dring and Stamplorations combos and just had to grab the kraft card when I saw 'Taupe' in the colour palette!

And was delighted to receive this lovely card from lovely Pia in Norway.


I just love the deckle edges on those die cuts! Thanks so much, Pia.

I do hope you'll go take a look at the Reveal post, and maybe this will be the month that YOU decide top come and join the fun over at Card Chain Challenge

7 comments:

Angelnorth said...

Nothing fluffy about her, love her sass! Great CCC card Jo, love the wonky framing! Thanks for the comment on my blog earlier, it nudged me in to remembering it’s CCC reveal day and doing something with my draft post!

HilaryJane said...

Love it. It looks fabulous on the kraft card and what a great sentiment. Pia's card is such a fantastic colour xx

Julia Aston said...

What a great vintage woman with the attitude! Great coloring and angled framing! xx

Dawn T said...

Your card is gorgeous Jo. Awesome image.

papierelle said...

Great designed card and very funny!!

Arlene said...

I loved this - it's sitting right in front of me now. So much prettier and vibrant in RL.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Fab sassy woman card, Jo - perfect for Arlene! Just love all the swirls and the soft colors!!