Friday, 15 July 2022

Christmas Kickstart Reminder - Challenge #64

 



Anyone else a bit surprised that July is half-way over?

I'm so happy to have Helen B of Helen's Craft Haven on board as our elf for this month's challenge over at Christmas Kickstart.


Challenge #64 - Show us your Snowfolk!


This is my 'inspired by...' card,  which means I get to shamelessly CASE some of the beautiful details of Helen's card, which you can see here!


One of the things I love about visiting Helen's blog is how she uses pencil crayons to colour her chosen images. I'm not very good at using pencils crayons (as you can see!), so I thought I'd have a try. I picked this gorgeous Penny Black image because so many of Helen's cards feature  PB stamps, plus her card had three snowmen and is landscape slimline format. I do love the little story that this fun stamp tells. 

Rudolph has chosen a fun Woodware Craft Collection tag prize for this month's Random Raffle Prize.

 

Helen and I both hope you'll head on over to Christmas Kickstart and play along with our fun theme!




3 comments:

Dawn T said...

So cute Jo. I've printed out my image to use... but haven't got around to colouring it in yet. Got a new stencil today that I'll use for my background.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling trio of snowpeople with pups, Jo! You did great with the pencils too!!

Lynne in NI said...

Lol I absolutely love this Jo, what a fab stamp!
And by the way, when I saw your card my first reaction was that I loved how you coloured it!