Saturday, 23 July 2022

The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers


Hi guys, I'm down with Covid so have not felt well enough to make anything for this challenge.

I'm very proud that my special crafting chum, Gail, is our Queen for this challenge and I know you'll love her crazy card.

Heartbreakingly, The Sisterhood are sharing some very sad news: we've lost our much loved Sister Lindsey who died earlier this week. Please head on over to see Donna's beautiful words about our dear friend.

6 comments:

ionabunny said...

Thanks for your kind words Jo. So sad about Lindsey. Hope you feel 100% soon. HUGZ

Dawn T said...

Oh dear, hope you feel better soon Jo. I felt exhausted for a few weeks and had a COVID cough for 6 weeks after getting it. What sad news about your team mate...always sad to lose a fellow crafter.

G Peplow said...

Hi Jo, I am so sorry to read that you’re feeling rough, really hope you’re better soon, hugs Gay xx

I Card Everyone said...

Oh, Jo. I'm so sorry to hear all this sad news today. I'm hoping you aren't feeling too badly.
I really feel so sad when we lose friends that are so dear to us - even though we've never met, we share the same heart in most cases.
Hugs, my friend.
Michele

Lynne in NI said...

I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your friend, sending a big hug x

Pia S said...

So saddened about Lindsey’s passing.
Wishing you a good recovery from Covid.