Saturday, 20 August 2022

The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers Challenge #216 - O is for Old


The Sisterhood are playing with a fun, new theme: O is for Old and we'd love it if you came and joined the fun!



I love this Tim Holtz kitty and snarky sentiment combo. All I had to do was add a inky, circular background and it was job done. Soooooooooo easy.

My sistahs put in a bit more effort and I know you'll love their cards!

12 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous cat and brilliant snarky sentiment
carol x

Nicole Parmentier said...

You made this sound so easy but hey, searching for this perfect combination of products between all your options must have been a hard job! I love the outcome!!

Lynne in NI said...

Hahaha his face matches your sentiment perfectly! Love it!

Dawn T said...

Love this card Jo. I love these snarky cats and the amazing sentiments.

Kate said...

Thanks for making me chuckle Jo! Love his expression and that sentiment!

Donna said...

Love love love love this!!
OK do you have that sentiment as a stamp????
Love the combo of the cat and the sentiment
AWESOME SISTAH!!

Kate said...

Hi Jo, you're going to think I'm thick but I just got your blog title! Still chuckling! And following!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Just marvellous, love that snarky sentiment and the fun cat.
Faith x

Pia S said...

A favorite stamp set of mine, great CAS style to showcase this snarky cat.

JulieP said...

I could create with these TH sets all day. Loving your version!!!

Conniecrafter said...

I like the circle behind, great coloring, I have this set but I am not the kind to make jokes, so it is hard for me to use this set, I am more of a sentimental person :)

Greta said...

Now that is funny...& cute!