Tuesday, 2 April 2024

Christmas Kickstart Challenge #85 - Santa and His Sidekicks

 


There's a brand new challenge starting today at Christmas Kickstart and I'm delighted to be joined this month by the lovely Helen from Made by Helen



Our theme for the whole of April is:

Challenge #85 - Santa and his Sidekicks

We'd like to see Santa, and any of his 'helpers' on your cards. Obviously, this could include Mrs. Claus (just imagine all the work involved with being Santa's other-half), plus elves, reindeer and any other relevant, festive supporters you can think of! You'll love the card Helen has created to inspire us all for this challenge. You can see it here on the main blog.

Here's my creation, featuring Santa, Rudolph and a cheeky elf!


I think this is the first time I've inked-up this square from MFT Christmas sELFies - it's such a fun image to colour. The background is so sparkly, but just doesn't show up in the picture. I used Wow Embossing Glitter with a sweet tree stencil and love the effect. 

For card #2 I stayed with BB/MFT and used Jingle All The Way images. It's been ages since I last did any masking and I quite enjoyed it.


Rudolph has another sweet Random Raffle prize on offer. This little snowman fits so well with quite a few of the Colorado Craft Company Christmas/Holiday images.

 
Please come and join Helen and me for this fun challenge - it's never too early to make a start on your Christmas cards! 

3 comments:

Aquarius said...

Super cards, just right for the new challenge and fewer to make at the end of the year

papierelle said...

Funny theme and two funny and darling cards!!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Two darling cards featuring Santa & sidekicks, Jo - such a fun theme!! When I see that sElfie stamps, I always think - "need to use that"! I was enabled to get it quite a while ago and it still hasn't seen ink!!