Hi guys, here's wishing you all a very happy Thursday!
I made another card using this set from The Ink Road and Dani's Dog Puns!
Isn't this little cutie adorbs, and just perfect to pair with Dani's fun sentiment. The background bones stencil is from Funky Fossil and was coloured with Distress Ink.
Don't forget, you can find all the info about Dani's stamps by heading here.
And I'm so happy to play along over at Addicted to CAS Challenge #277 where their code word is PET.
.jpg)

4 comments:
A great card and he's adorable. Thanks for the link
Hi Jo totally love this fabulous cute card the little image of the doggy is ACE a super card
hugs
lorraine x
That is a wonderful out loud chuckle for my first visit on the 'puter. I love this card Jo. x
Love the stenciled background, and what a super sentiment! Thanks for sharing with us at Addicted to CAS!
Post a Comment