Sunday, 2 February 2025

The Card Chain Challenge Reveal - January 2025

We had 26 lovely participants who exchanged cards across the globe for our January Challenge.
 
The total number of cards exchanged thus far by Card Chain Challenge participants is a truly spectacular 4,595 which means we're closing in on our next big milestone of 5,000 cards sent.
 
All the cards exchanged this month used at least one of the following options:

Sketch Option
(Orient as desired)


Colour Palette Option

(Exact matching is not required.)

Theme Options: Moustaches / Cats / Friendship

Product / Technique Options: Scraps / Spinner Card

The possibility of making a card combining the options of 'Moustaches' and 'Cats' was way too tempting to pass up, and so this is what I sent Barbara in Switzerland:


Don't you just love Hero Arts Cinco de Meow? It's currently reduced here in the UK. 😉
I paired this cute kitty with a Simon Says Stamp sentiment from the Happy Every Day set, which seems to be discontinued. 

The lovely Imke in Germany sent me this gorgeous card. Thanks you, Imke, I love it!


Hey, if you want to join in the fun you can sign up for the Card Chain Challenge.  All sign ups run in advance, from the 7th of the preceding month to the 6th of the exchange month.  All reveals happen on the 2nd of the month after the exchange is complete.





11 comments:

Arlene said...

Cinco de Meow! How cute and funny. I love it.

Bastelmichaela said...

Wow, it looks great, fantastic.Hugs Michaela

HilaryJane said...

Well done for combining those options. Love your musical cat with his moustache. Such fun. Lovely card from Imke too xx

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Ha, ha - darling kitty with the sombrero & mustache, Jo! Cute design with all the stamping in the sky too!!

Gail L said...

Love your little mustached kitty!
How fun!

crafty-stamper said...

Great card and love the fabulous cat image-love the card you received too.
carol x

brenda said...

You managed to draw in so many elements from this months options Jo and what a sweet card it is.

B x

papierelle said...

Now I had to laugh out loud. How cool is that and what a great idea.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I love your Cinco moustached cat on a wonderful fun card Jo. x

Lynne In NI said...

Lol I love your mustachioed kitty Jo, and what a lovely card from Imke too!

Pia S said...

This is so fun, how cool you got to combine cat and moustache! Also great choice of patterned papers in your design.