Thursday, 13 February 2025

Dani Doodles meets AAA Birthday

There's a fun challenge over at AAA Birthday: Game #70 is Ink Smooshing and I knew I wanted to play along. I do love a bit of smooshing and the DT inspiration is gorgeous!




My 'go to' background of the moment is this beauty from Dani Doodles and I had loads of fun heat embossing in white and then getting smooshy with some dye inks. The sentiment is from another of Dani's sets: More Narky Birthday Sentiments. 

BTW, Dani now has a Challenge running on Facebook which you can find here... And she's offering a fun stamp set prize for each challenge!

Happy crafting everyone!





6 comments:

Dawn T said...

fabulous smooshing Jo. Lovely card

Wali said...

Very nice background !

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love the colour of the base card with your fab smooshing, love the EF on the circle and the fun sentiment with the age. A Fabulous card Jo. x

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Pretty ink-smooshed background, Jo, and I love the snarky sentiment!!

Lynne in NI said...

Smooshtastic!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Great milestone birthday card! The ink smooshing is awesome,. Thanks for joining in at AAA Birthday