We're playing F is for Finally Fall over at The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers and Edna is here to get us in the mood.
For some reason I don't fully understand, I've created a snark-free card for this challenge.
I had fun with some Sizzix Thinlets Artsy Leaves and Spellbinders Hemstitch Rectangles. I have to say that photographing this card was virtually impossible and it looks so much nicer IRL.
I'm linking this card over at CAS on Friday Challenge #317 where they're playing Fall. There are some stunning cards from the DT to look at and enjoy, and some lovely entries in the linky gallery thus far.
Back at The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers my sistahs and our reigning monarch have created some fab cards, so please come and play along!



8 comments:
Ah yes, using metallics on one's card does tend to not be very photogenic. LOL! This is so pretty, Jo!
Gorgeous leaf trio on that blue hemstitched panel, Jo - love it!!
I love it! I bet IRL it's stunning!
Dazzling...love the addition of all that gold!! Thanks for playing along with our clean and simple "fall" challenge over at CAS on Friday!! You rocked it with those gorgeous leaves!! Deb Horst, DT #317
Gorgeous Jo. Love the CAS look.
Ohhhhhhhhh love the leaves with the metallic additions!
I love all of the gold!!! I found it hard to find anything snarky that went with our prompt so I went punny. Toni, of course, nailed it as always. LOL! Beautiful card, Jo!
I like this. Simply delightful. I have this die set and it didn't float my boat but may have to revisit after seeing your lovely leaves. Hugz
Post a Comment