Tuesday, 7 October 2025

The Christmas Kickstart Challenge #103 - Snow Alert!


Anyone got SNOW yet, or are we still shoveling leaves from our driveways? 

I'm delighted to have the very lovely Loll as my guest/Elf over at The Christmas Kickstart Challenge this month. Loll is one talented lady and you are going to love her work... I know I do!

Loll has chosen a fun theme for October:

Challenge #103 - Snow Alert!

Nice choice, Loll, and there's plenty of scope for everyone to play this challenge their own way!

Here's my first snow-themed creation:

I was in the mood for a little monochrome with which to wish someone a very beary Christmas. This little chap is from the retired Pinkfresh set Christmas Wishes. The snow is glitter card and the moon is silver metallic card - neither are showing up that well in the picture. 

Card number #2 is a little different and was soooo quick and easy to make. The beautiful snowflakes are from Simply Graphic and the embossing folder is Kaisercraft Snowflakes


I really hope you'll come and play along with Loll and me over at The Christmas Kickstart as we're both really excited to see what you create!

5 comments:

TK said...

Welcome, Loll, and I can't wait to see all the snow falling during this challenge!

Loll said...

Love your monochromatic card Jo!! I love the classic black and white, but have never made a Christmas card with those colours. This is so creative and artsy! :) The glitter adds some beautiful sparkle and texture. Your second card is gorgeous with the snow embossed panel and your beautiful snowflake. Great work!! xx

I Card Everyone said...

Oh, Jo! Your monochromatic card steals the show for me today! It's so fabulous I might just have to CASE you!
No snow here - thank you Lord! Though we did have that fluke snowstorm two years ago on Halloween, I'm hoping there will not be a flake until January! too unrealistic? lol
Count me in!
=]

papierelle said...

I didn't manage to participate in the challenge last month. I hope I do better this month.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Love your black/white combo on card one and your snowflake card is darling too, Jo!! Thanks for a fun challenge!!