Another brilliant graphic from Sistah Lee ushers in another fun challenge over at SoSS.
I struggled for ages with this theme, but then I had a light-bulb moment and this deceptively sweet little card was the result.
I'll make the inside when I know who I'm sending it to, but hopefully you can read the 'punchline' on this temporary mock-up.
The cute little house is part of a larger stamp from Crafty Individuals. I've just searched for this image, but I don't think they sell it now. The papers are from my stash of bits and pieces.
Please come and join us for this challenge, as always, my sistahs (and HRH Queen Donna) have created some brilliantly snarky cards to inspire and entertain you!



12 comments:
Chuckling.
This is so fun!
This made me laugh out loud! Great job, dear Sistah ♥
Love it!!! super cute little house and great sentiment!!
Very pretty card and great "save" inside. Love it, Dotty Jo! xxD
Whahaha this is so fun, hope you survived!!
Awww sweet card Jo, love your colour theme and pretty papers, and fab sentiment too :)
Yep I can feel that, rather be home than in the supermarket any day. Great card.
Look at that gorgeous damask house! And the inside of the card is perfect. Nicely done!
the house is so cute and it has unique color like Batik cloth from Indonesia Jo
love the heart and house
so cute card this time
hugs
Monika
This is so awesome sistah!!
The inside sentiment is just perfect!!
Super duper!
Love this, such a pretty card and the snark is hidden away on the inside!
Such a sweet card, Jo! The gingham fit so well with the heart and tiny house.
Post a Comment