Hi there, it's time for another Card Chain Challenge Reveal.
Happy New Year to you all, let's hope that 2021 brings us all health and happiness, and lot's of cardmaking and crafting!Just for a little bit of fun Gail created a Tic-Tac-Toe for our December Challenge.
I adapted this cute Gerda Steiner bee and attached him to a SSS die cut. Some clouds created with a homemade stencil and some hearts embossing finished the card.
My card from Gail is a beaut, but I'm yet to see it as it's still in transit.
Our January Challenge is open for a few days longer and then we'll move seamlessly into our February Challenge! Why not make 2021 the year you come and join the fun???



9 comments:
Love your cheerful bee with his little Santa hat, fab fun card Jo! Happy New Year to you and yours, look forward to seeing you at CCC and maybe doing some squashing and Christmas prep too!
Your card is just stunning and so much better in real life, the sparkle on the sentiment shadow really does bring on a big smile. Thanks Jo, I am so pleased to have it on my shelf xx
What a fun design with your embossed hearts raining down in the white clouds/blue sky and your Santa bee holding on for dear life to the Christmas Smiles sentiment - I'm sure this brought a smile to Hilary! xx
Just love your little bee with his added Santa hat, Jo - sooooo clever!! So fun to add the Christmas strip to the sentiment too!!
A super fun Christmas bee teamed with that wonderful embossed sky background... great card Jo, Happy New Year hugs Robyn
Hi Jo
Lovely cards to send and receive .. .. of course my eye was instantly drawn to the heart embossing LOL!!
I gave myself a cardmaking/blog break between Christmas and New Year but my fingers are now itching to get cracking again. I hope you enjoyed Christmas and wish you all the very best for 2021.
Love Jules xx
Great card! I have that cute bee! Love how you’ve altered him to turn make a Christmas card.
Your card is so cute and funny!!! Hugs Gundi
Awesomely cute bees Jo and love the santa hat. Hope my bee arrives soon. Hugz
Post a Comment