Saturday, 15 March 2025

Christmas Kickstart Challenge #96 - Reminder

 



We're in excellent company this month over at The Christmas Kickstart Challenge as our elf is none other than my dear friend, Arlene from A Bit of This and That...


Arlene has very kindly created a brand new card for our Reminder post. Please head on over and take a look.

Here's a quick reminder of Arlene's first card for this challenge. I think her palette is just so pretty and harmonious, and I wish I had her eye for colour combos. 


This is my 'Inspired by Arlene...' creation. I wanted to hint at Arlene's colour choice and her mail theme, so reached for Darkroom Door Christmas Post which has sat unused in my stash for ages. 


The ink is clear embossed and gives a lovely sheen to the card. I left my colouring somewhat sparse to avoid making the design look too busy.

Rudolph is offering a sweet price again this month...





So why not come and play along with Arlene and me: step away from the traditional and see what you can create using a colour palette that's just NOT the norm!

3 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Hi Jo! Just had to tell you how much I love your fabulous postal stamp - and so brilliant and 'vintage' in this shade of purple!
=]

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Beautiful cards Ladies. I love the colour and design on each of them. x

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love your take on Arlene's purple collage, Jo - so gorgeous in just the outlines!!