Thursday, 27 March 2025

Dani Doodles - March 2025 Release

Hi there! It's time for me to share another card featuring new designs from Dani Doodles

 

I fell head-over-heels for this cute pup, and I think the illustration is based on Dani's little pug Maisie. What a sweetie, and just look how Dani has drawn that lil' face. 


This really is the most adorable little set for Easter - you can buy it here, but you better hurry as stocks are running low. 

My second card once again features sentiments from Sorry. The gorgeous birds were created using a favourite stencil from Funky Fossil. I've made another card using this stencil paired with Dani's stamps and I'll be sharing it next week.


You can see more of Dani's new stamps over on Facebook here or on Instagram here. You can shop the new release and purchase other sets here and don't forget to use my discount code: ddjo10 to get 10% off. 

4 comments:

Dawn T said...

Two awesome cards Jo. Love them both.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Sweet Easter pup & I love the stenciled background on card two, Jo!!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a fun pug card, love the pink and orange. A great sorry card too, love the background and the great sentiment. x

papierelle said...

*hihi* ... so funny!!!