We're on the countdown to a brand new release over at Dani Doodles, and Dani and the team are sharing Sneak Peeks this week.
Here's how a Dani Doodles package arrives...
And now a little look at what I've been playing with from the new release. This is such a great set and I'm wondering how I managed without it for all these years!
I'll share the card in full next week, and showcase other cards made using the sentiments from this set.
Finally, here's a fun card I made using Dani's Naughty Affirmations Pt 2 (currently a Bestseller) and Whittle Unicorn from Poppystamps. Cute or what - and doesn't he look pleased with himself!



3 comments:
A unicorn doesn't always have to be pink; yellow also looks great on it ... *smile* Your card is enchanting and so beautifully designed. It reminds me of a page from a children's book.
What a brilliant card, love the sentiment, and the fun unicorn, a lovely scene and die too. x
Darling unicorn, Jo - just love your little scene!!
Post a Comment