Thursday, 6 March 2025

Dani Doodles Day!

If it's Thursday, then it must be my day to share a Dani Doodles creation! 


Today, I'm showcasing More Narky Sentiments and proving how well Dani's sentiment stamps pair with just about any image you may have in your stash! 


I love this Stamplorations border called Coffee Pot Row, but have always lacked the perfect wording to partner with it... Until now! The 'hello' is a super-oldie from Simon Says Stamp

Hope you're having a happy day!

4 comments:

Chris said...

Brilliant card Jo, definitely a great sentiment to pair with the coffee pot stamp- love the coffee colours too!
xx

Greta said...

The coffee pots are so cute! I'm trying to avoid the chaos all around--not easy!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Ooo - love the coffee pots & fun sentiment!!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Great fun card Jo, love your colouring too. x