Hi guys, I don't know about you but I often feel the need to go and hide away from the World in my craft room. Today was one of those days. Anyhoo, here's what happened while I was in retreat.
It's my friend's birthday next week, so I made a kitty card to help her celebrate. I used this cutie from a Globeland set and a sentiment from Sunshine and Bee Designs. I can't provide links to either of these as one doesn't seem quite legit and the other has vanished. The background is one of my gel press prints.
I'm linking my card to the following challenges:
Addicted to Stamps and More where the gang are playing Birthdays for Challenge #508.
And last, but certainly by now means least, Fiki's fabulous Show Us Your Pussycats Challenge.
With so many shops and challenges closed or closing I was delighted to be able to play at the above. Thanks so much to the blog owners and their DTs for keeping going. It's not easy right now.

.png)

7 comments:
I hope a bit of crating therapy helped you feel somewhat better Jo, you certainly produced a great card. The pussycat looks quite smug perched up there on the box, I hope he’s going to hand it over when the time comes! Love the gel press background piece, too.
Adorable birthday card for your friend, Jo! Love the gel print background! It's the expression on the cat's face that get to me ... had to smile! :) xx
so cute Jo. Your friend will love it.
Adorable card Jo! Love the background you created, and the coloring of your image is purrfect! Love how you colored the package to match so well with the background! And the kitty image has such cattitude!
Legit or not, they have great stamps, a fabulous image and great sentiment, making a really happy card Jo. x
Thank you for starting my day off with a giggle, Jo! Like you, I find things are not easy now in the world and so I really appreciate the giggle. If that puss thinks he is going to fit into that gift box, however, he is sadly mistaken! That's me right now ... I found solace with chocolate while doing my nursing duties and all of a sudden I've, um, "bloomed," shall we say! But enough about me, your card is happy with a capital H and I love the background you created! Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! Happy New Year! Hugs, Darnell
What a fun card that has made me smile on a very dreary day, Jo! I love your background and the kitty is very huggable with that smiley cuteness. You've coloured everything beautifully. shine.
Thanks for sharing with us at Addicted to Stamps and More,
Hugs,
Carol x
Post a Comment