Friday, 2 January 2026

The Card Chain Challenge Reveal - December 2025


Happy New Year to you all! It's a cold one here in the UK as we've woken up to a fall of snow. However, the sun is shining so I expect it'll melt pretty quickly but it does look very pretty right now.

For our December Challenge Gail and I decided to make things nice and simple for our players...

 
Challenge Directions  
 
NBUS
(new, unused stuff) 
something from your stash that is unused
It doesn't have to be new, old unused stuff is OK too
 
AND
 
your favourite 3 colours
 
AND
 
an animal OR a flower OR a fruit 
 
I used a new-to-me Paper Smooches frame and a cute kitty from a MFT set I recently purchased on eBay. 


I picked one of my favourite colour combos as I love white and pastel shades against kraft. The little envelopes are supposed to link to CCC. I think the white swirly background is a Hero Arts stamp, but it's lost it's packaging.

I sent my card winging across the miles to Michaela in Austria, and I'm looking forward to receiving this beauty from Julia in Massachusetts:


As always, our Reveal is a thing of beauty, so why not head on over and take a look! 

11 comments:

Julia Aston said...

First, I am SO sorry my card hasn't arrived yet - I mailed it on the 8th of December, I so hope it arrives to you soon?!! what a sweet card you made for Michaela , with that studious kitty and wonderful sentiment! Julia xx

Angelnorth said...

Great kitty stamp and I love the soft colours with kraft, lovely CCC card Jo!

Ellibelle said...

How very cute and love these colors!

crafty-stamper said...

Love the cute kitty and die-cut frame, great sentiment and love the card from Julia.
Carol x

Bastelmichaela said...

Thank you for your Card, hugs Michaela

Anonymous said...

Such a cute kitty and wonderful card.

Imke said...

Such a cute card, Jo and i like your layout.
Happy new Year !

Imke ~MY CRAFTY PLACE
https://mycraftyplace.wordpress.com/

Loll said...

Your card is so sweet, Jo!! That kitty is very sweet ... and apparently very smart! :) And what a gorgeous card you are getting from Julia. Wow! Happy New Year, sweet friend! xx

Dawn T said...

Your kitty card is simply delightful Jo. Love it!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Super sweet kitty in the frame, Jo - love this!!

Greta said...

I recognize the bg and it is HA. Haven't used it in ages and it looks wonderful in white on kraft! Sweet kitty and so creative to add the envelopes for CCC!