Sunday, 11 January 2026

Baby, It's Cold Outside...

There's still too much snow outside to venture very far here in my part of the world. Although I live in the suburbs of Birmingham, UK, I live on a very steep hill and the only things that can make it up or down the road are children on the sledges! What a great excuse to hide in my cosy craftroom and play with ink, paper and pens.

I'm still playing with my Globeland kitties set. I really like these fun, chunky cats and decided to make a slightly belated New Year card for a fellow fan of felines. Trying saying that in a hurry!

Because of the weather the light is really poor, but hopefully you get the gist. I really like how you can position these two so that they appear to be looking at each other. Cute.


I'm playing along at Little Red Wagon as The Girlfriends play Happy New? for Challenge #840 (new stamps and new year)...


and at Fiki's fabulous Show Us Your Pussycats Challenge. 


Happy Sunday to you all!

7 comments:

Angelnorth said...

Really cute cats Jo, love the extra mischief achieved by placing them like that! The font style on those digits is lovely too, I’m sure this will be appreciated.

Loll said...

Those cats are adorable. Your friend is going to love this card, Jo! xx

Dawn T said...

These are simply delightful kitties. Lovely card.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Fabulous, a great fun card Jo. x

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Awww - sweet kitty pair, Jo! Hope you can get out and about soon!!

Brenda said...

What cute kitties and I love your color choices. Thanks so much for joining us at Little Red Wagon in our first challenge of the new year! I hope itʻs a great one for you.

papierelle said...

What sweet, playful kittens!!! Love this card!!