Well, just look at me managing to fit in some card making time amongst everything else that's going on!
The Jingle Belles are looking for Christmas Music and Lost Coast Designs would like us to Make it Funny this month.
I think my card should fit the bill for both challenges...
I always enjoy playing with the Katzelkraft cats and thought it would be fun to pair this little caroler with Fa la la Bold Prints from Hero Arts. I'm sure the neighbours are delighted!


8 comments:
Your fun card is adorable, Jo. I LOVE the fa-la-la-la background for your singing cat. Wouldn't want to be his neighbour either. :) xx
Oh my goodness! Love your card! It is cute, and the background goes purrfectly with the singing kitty! :)
Deck the halls with meows of holly, fa la la la la la la la la! Those cats are great fun, aren’t they and this is adorable Jo — love the scarf detail as well as the wordy background!
Awesome to be able to combine both challenges... such a fun card
Such fun, made me smile. Love your colours too. x
Purrfect Jo!! Love your yowling, I mean singing cat. Thanks for joining the fun at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity. Hugz
This card just makes me smile ... my Grandad used to sing as he sat on the carport steps, and his dog would always sing along with him ... so glad you got musical with us at Jingle Belles.
Oh my gosh, how much do I LOOOOOVE this?! (hint: A LOT!) That cat is both adorable and hilarious and using the Fa La La background stamp for the sky is BRILLIANT! So pleased you could join our holiday music fun at Jingle Belles! ♥♥♥
Post a Comment