Saturday, 7 March 2026

The Sisterhood of Snarky stampers Challenge #272 - C is for Cold


Just look at Edna battling the Brrrrrrrrr for the Sisterhood this month as we play C is for Cold!

For my take on cold I went with a cool colour combo and the offer of a dash of biting sarcasm. 


The cat is from Technique Junkies, but sadly they appear to have closed down. 

The sisters have had a proverbial hoot with this theme, and we very much hope you'll come and join the fun too!

6 comments:

Dawn T said...

Too cute Jo

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Fun and fabulous. x

Donna said...

That colour combo is uber cool and I am diggin that background and snarky cat.
I am a fan of ice cold sarcasm :)

Angelnorth said...

Love that background colour Jo and that kitty looks up to no good to me! Yes, TJ closed last summer (they retired rather than being another outfit succumbing to numerous pressures, I think I remember they’d been in business the best part of a quarter century).

Anonymous said...

Love your take on the them and the sarcasm included.

Chelle (PhotoArt/MaybeCreative) said...

Great .. two way on cold.