The Sisterhood are starting the New Year in great form as we invite you to play N is for New or Never!
I'm playing with two NEVER stamps as I've not inked-up Dorothy and Alice before.
I've had idea this in my head for a while after seeing a fun meme of this pair, but needed a little push from the sistahs to bring it to fruition. I'm glad I did as it's quite fun and I think I'll keep it on my desk to give me a chuckle from time-to-time.
I'm linking this project over at a totally-new-to-me Challenge Heart's Quest Fantasy Challenge Quest.
I'm not 100% sure if Alice and Dorothy are quite what the Heart's Quest gals have in mind, but it's an Anything Goes Challenge for this month so I'll keep my fingers crossed. This looks like such a fun place to play and the DT inspiration is great!
Our Queen for our challenge at SoSS is Michelle, and she's created a super-fun card to help us launch a new theme and a new year of snarky fun. I hope you'll come and play along!



13 comments:
Such fun Jo- this fabulous card gave me a chuckle! Happy New Year.
xx
This is pure brilliance-love it! BTW-Happy New Year!
Ha, love it! I’d love to eavesdrop on a conversation in the bar between these two! Great way to kick off the new year Jo, hope 2026 is a good one for you.
A great sentiment with these characters, a super card Jo. x
Love it Jo, fab sparkly shoes too!
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh awesome! This was a card begging to be brough to fruition! I love love love it!!
Beautiful coloring, Jo!
Love them and man have they ever seen some weird shit
Your card is too funny and so cute! Thanks for the giggle!
Hilarious Jo. Cool card.
Hello Dotty Jo!!! Thanks so much for your discovery of Heart's Quest Fantasy Challenges and hope you come back soon to participate!! Fairy tale characters of Dorothy from Wizard of Oz and Alice (in Wonderland) are most welcome at HQFCB!! Cheshire Cat, Queen of Hearts, Cowardly Lion, etc. are also welcomed. We do get more fairies, unicorns and gnomes submitted, though. They are all accepted! This challenge blog used to be "The Fairy and The Unicorn". I renamed it about 2 years or more ago but only changed the blog address about 6 weeks ago. That's a bit about us. Your card is a smile-maker and will certainly brighten a lucky someone's day!!! Thanks for participating!!!
Wishing you a wonderful 2026, Jo full of laughs, crafty chaos and plenty of snark 😄 This card is absolute perfection I mean the faces, the attitude, and that sentiment had me cackling. Total snarky brilliance done right. The Sisterhood of the Snarky Stampers is honestly one of my favourite challenge blogs and this card is exactly why. Thank you for joining the challenge and sharing your creativeness at HQFCB ❤️
How clever to combine these two!!! Oh, the tales they could tell, right? Love it!
Post a Comment